1. This section contains information relating to the management methods of marchianisrl.com with reference to the processing of user data of marchianisrl.com.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with marchianisrl.com and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page:
3. The information is provided only for marchianisrl.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of marchianisrl.com, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to the Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to article 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he must legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with safety profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: marchianisrl.com, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 – Responsible for data processing
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Pursuant to article 28 of EU regulation no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the data processing manager of the marchianisrl.com site is: Tomas Marchiani.
3 – Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of marchianisrl.com takes place at Via 8 Marzo, 25, Collecchio, Parma, 43044.
2. In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or by subjects appointed by him for this purpose at the relevant office.
II – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing methods
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or activities constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
5. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of the law. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case no later than 2 years.
2. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
3 – Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
3. The user can at any time make a request to view / delete the data that marchianisrl.com has collected through the site (https://www.marchianisrl.com) by clicking on the following button
Go to the page
III. USER RIGHTS
1. Art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
2. The marchianisrl.com site therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the rectification (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), the integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing that concerns them (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or of oppose, for legitimate reasons, their processing (Article 21 of the EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 of the EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or widespread, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter c) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to the address: email@example.com.
4. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in the event of a violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to you, see articles 15 and ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
IV – DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 et seq, of the EU Regulation.
V. SECURITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, couriers) may have access to the data. postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
1. This document, published at:
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are invited to periodically consult this page to keep up to date on the latest legislative news.
3. The previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 25/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.